THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, December 14, 2009

Kami & Darrell {Married!}

Kami and Darrell tied the knot! Their ceremony was at Christ Community Church with their reception to follow at the Union Hills Country Club. This had to be the most emotional wedding I have photographed....so many tears followed by so much laughter! The tears started just as the ceremony did, but shortly after with lots of laughing. The Pastor asked for the rings....the best man gave him a ball-and-chain lol! The emotion followed into the reception as well....big laughs happened when the bridal party swapped clothes and came out onto the dance floor! Wow. Also, some good times at the photo booth and Darrell's keg shaped groom's cake :) What a wonderful day, congratulations Kami & Darrell! Thank you for having me be apart of your special day...it was a blast!







Ball-and-chain...instead of the rings, oh my!








Cross-dressing bridal party, oh my!
Keg groom's cake, oh my!

.....oh my!

0 comments: