THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I've made the....{Billboard Scene!}

So if my day couldn't get any better, I just found out I was selected to have one of my wedding images displayed on a BILLBOARD advertising THE PHOENIX BRIDAL SHOW coming up February 7th!! OMG WOW, I AM TRULEY HONORED!! It is being displayed westbound I-10 at 19th Ave (I-17 interchange).....let me know whatcha think if you drive by it :)



SUNDAY FEBRUARY 7th 10am - 3pm.....
Pass the word on if you know any brides to be! Come stop by my booth and check out all the other great vendors :)

Arizona's Most Complete & Relaxing Bridal Show! Why travel...? Everything you need to plan your wedding all in one day, all in one place.

The Valley's Top Wedding Professionals will be on display to help you plan your Dream Wedding. Spectacular Fashion Shows featuring the ultimate in Bridal Fashions. Fabulous prizes given away every hour, including a 4 days, 3 night free honeymoon!.

Get your wedding planning off to a great start by starting at The Phoenix Bridal Show. Because planning should be FUN!

0 comments: