THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

A wonderful way to start your day! {Client Love}

So I start my mornings off checking my email in-box. Something that I usually dread to do because there are so many. Everyone knows how this is :) Well so....my first email I receive was a review left from one of my wonderful clients at WeddingWire.

WOW, THIS IS SUCH AN AWESOME WAY TO START YOUR DAY!! Thank you so much Haley for your kind words, they truly mean the world to me. Thank you again!!

"Olivia was ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! We got our invitations and save the dates through her which turned out WONDERFUL :) We also did our engagment session in Sedona (where we got engaged) and Olivia was happy to travel up there to take our photos! I did a Boudoir session and ordered an album of the photos as a wedding gift for my husband. Such a great idea! He absolutely loved it :) And Olivia was super easy to work with and I felt totally comfortable with her! Next, she shot my bachelorette party which was a TON OF FUN! :) And lastly, of course, she photographed my wedding. She worked with everyone so well (we had an abnormally large, crazy bridal party that may have thrown anyone else over the edge lol), the pictures turned out AMAZING, and everyone that saw her there complimented on how they couldn't believe how she captured so many images and was all over the venue when she was the sole photographer. Olivia has a great personality and truly does have a passion for what she does. I will most definitely be using her in the future for other photography sessions and have already referred two friends that have booked with her!"











0 comments: