THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, May 14, 2010

scottsdale arizona wedding photographer: kellie + robby

Kellie and Robby tied the knot at the gorgeous Boulders Resort! This gave such a wonderful backdrop to their photos--I just love this place. It just amazes me when I see these ginormous boulders stacked! And these things are seriously huge. The ceremony location was absolutely beautiful as well.


This was such a fun bridal party to work with! Everyone had such a fun day celebrating, and I thank you for having me be apart of this day! Congratulations Kellie and Robby!!


Kellie's Alfred Sung dress purchased at Lillian Lottie Couture was so beautiful and looked amazing on her.














The guys did not hesitate to start this celebration of marriage!



The day provided perfectly gorgeous weather for an outdoor ceremony in the desert :)











This is one of my favs-- such a gorgeous sunset. I just love the way the ruffles on her dress are illuminated!




Venue: The Boulders Resort
Officiant: Cynthia Ragsdale
Florals: Blooming Elegance
Hair: Kendyl Jones
Gown: Alfred Sung purchased at Lillian Lottie Couture
Suites: The Boulders Resort
Cake: The Boulders Resort
DJ: Millennium Entertainment

Copyright © 2010 Blue i Concepts Photography
Images may not be modified, copied or printed.

0 comments: