THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, May 24, 2010

So...It's Was My Birthday {30th!}

Wow so many thoughts and emotions where in my head yesterday. It just really is amazing how 30 years fly by. I know, I know, some of you are saying, "Omg please 30 is not old at all" lol. I know it's not but I guess it just really made me think! Think about where I have been, what I have done, what I have accomplished, and even failed. It really did bring tears to my eyes as all these thoughts came to mind, and how happy I am with myself and what I have done thus far in this journey called life! Of coarse one always thinks about the "what ifs", or only if I did this or did that. But I am content. And maybe content is not the word, because I am not just a content person in life, I always have goals for myself that I never will, nor want to amend that.

I had an AMAZING day with my family: husband, mother, step-father and brother!! I am so grateful to have them in my life and here with me. I am crying now (yes I am the biggest cry baby!) as I think about how they made me feel on my special day and the love they have for me. My mother surprised me with a spa day to start off the morning. I really didn't want to go to the next surprise--just because I just couldn't move from complete euphoria I was feeling lol! We then had a relaxing lunch in Scottsdale at a restaurant that was next to water, where we sat on the patio and enjoyed the beautiful weather the day brought. My mother had a gift that she said was from my late Grandmother! It was a beautiful custom pendant that she had made from 4 diamonds that came from a bracelet of my grandmother!! I absolutely LOVED it--thank you Mom for a beautiful, beautiful, beautiful gift!! My husband had surprised and made me a heart shape cake from scratch, yes from scratch and used no pan forms. He did pretty darn good, I must say. But he promised me this was the last cake he would bake lol!!! I love you babe, and I appreciate all your time in slaving on making it for me...really I do :)

I am so thankful to have received a billion birthday wishes online. It defiantly did bring a smile to my face when people so kindly took time to give me such warm wishes! Yesterday I felt such wonderful emotion that I really can't describe in words...since I am horrible at writing lol! But I did truly I feel loved, beautiful, proud, honored. To all of you who took the time to wish me happiness on my special day I would like to say thank you!Seriously…thank you. I appreciate it from the bottom of my heart. I really had an amazing day, and you all just added to it....THANK YOU!

I just wanted to end with a child photo of my brother and I...everyone loves baby photos :) AND a lil sneak of a resent (me celebrating the last days of being in my 20's lol) image taken by the talented Kym Ventola!! Thank Kym and Lakesha from Kensington Makeup for making me feel so BEAUTIFUL!! xo








0 comments: