THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, September 2, 2010

{Motherly Love}

So I go to my PO Box today, and I received this BEAUTIFUL card from my mom!


"This is what I see when I look at you
I see a remarkable woman with a kind and caring heart who is beautiful in every sense of the word...
When I look at you...
I see a smile that lights up the room and laughter that is truly contagious
I see strength and wisdom beyond anything I have ever known
I see love- pure and true, compassion and thoughtfulness
I see a woman who walks through this world with gentleness and grace.

I admire you for all that you are and for all that you do
You are everything wonderful in this world, and if I had just one wish it would be
that you could see what I see when I look at you
-Elle Mastro

This defiantly brought tears to my eyes, as I could hear my mom telling these positive words to me. She is a BEAUTIFUL woman who has the MOST positive outlook, truly! ....as I read this card, I saw a reflection of her. My whole life she has given me only supportive words, and I truly mean that, negative words were never spoken. She gave me all support to start the business of my true passion at the age of 23. I was always told, "you're a winner in life", as early as I could remember. I love you mom more than I can say, and I can only wish to be the strong woman you are and mentioned in this card!!

Here is a photo of my mom and I, just a few weeks ago.


0 comments: