THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, October 7, 2010

arizona boudoir photographer: beautiful ms s

I had a blast photographing Ms S for her Boudoir Portrait session! When we had our initial consultation to talk about all the details for the shoot, I knew this session was going to be a very unique and different Boudoir Portrait session...which you know I was so excited, I love shooting in different locations and the constant thrill of the unexpected lighting/photographing conditions!!

So Miss S has made wonderful accomplishments with her love for running in races, and she wanted to incorporate this important time and for the goals she has set out for herself. We decided to use a running track as well as the open road. LOL I have to tell you what happened while shooting at the track...we were they at like 7a on the weekend, no one was there. Well the high school football team decided to show up for some practicing, OMG! Well, needless to say I think that was the best practice they showed up for LOL :)

We continued this awesome shoot for an evening photo session at the Lake Pleasant...and we we adding in two props...a motorcycle and her man! I think I captured some hotness, huh?

Well ok ok...here are the images, enjoy! :)

Oh did I mean that Heather Peterson with Pure Radiance Salon did an awesome job on makeup & hair!

Images copyright© Olivia Womack, Blue i Concepts Photography. May not be copied and removed. All rights reserved.

















0 comments: