Five Hot Wedding Trends for Spring 2011!
1. Vintage Touches with a Modern Twist- Vintage cap sleeved wedding dresses with ornate details, natural settings, photo booths, an vintage photography....oh so romantic and charming....
2. Eco-Friendly Weddings- Spring 2011 is sure to bring green, environmentally friendly weddings so expect to see vintage dresses and recycled paper invites!
3. Modern Choices- Brides are still wanting non-traditional weddings: non ivory dresses, one shoulder as well as short cocktail dresses instead of long gowns. Mixed tables and sizes, lounge settings and cupcakes instead of traditional cakes.
4. DIY Weddings (Do It Yourself)- DIY Weddings save money but also add a special touch of personalization to that 'special day'.
5. Social Media Influence- Couples are continuing to keep guests up to date via social media sites like Facebook and blogs. Postings like 'we found our ceremony site' alows family and friends to feel part of the wedding planning.
Check out http://www.thebeautybridal.com/ for more of the latest Spring 2011 Bridal Trends!