THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Super Sneak Peek! {Jenna + Derek Wedding} Arizona Wedding Photographer


So I ran into Jenna and Derek this evening at Caramba's! They just got back from their honeymoon yesterday :) They were actually there with friends showing images on their labtop of their honeymoon photos! It was so great to see you guys- totally unexpected, but it was wonderful chatting! Well I told you I have been having the hardest time narrowing my selection of images for your wedding album-- oh boy have I! I am now at 168 and I need to reach 50?! :( Ok so I know you wanted to see the images from the "guy session"- the cigar session. The one I was having so much fun being able to do some creative stuff lol :) Here you go--here is your super sneak peek :)


0 comments: