THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, April 1, 2010

glendale arizona children & family photographer: dimase family

I was so excited when Kassie had contacted me to photograph her family! She is such a fun and colorful person, truly! -- I had an idea her family would be the same. Yep :) Their children are 6 months and 2, yep 2 lol...it was a fun time! Kassie owns "Better in a Bow", it totally fits her personality! Tell me these are not the cutest, especially for photos!! She offers mommy and me sets...these images of mommy & daughter tell such a story and make me :) Their son just cracked me up with his 2 year old personality, which I definitely felt I captured. I love capturing children of all ages being able to preserve their personality at that age! He wanted his stuffed animal Bear in the images too :) He threw a lil temper-tantrum and I got it--love this photo, so does mommy lol! While taking Kassie & daughter, Matt said, "Olivia OMG you have to come capture this!". Their son had found a water fountain and was trying his hardest, all by himself to get a drink. This series of images truly tell the determination he had-- too funny! We also had to quickly get mommy & daddy in a photo, yes quickly capture some emotion between them. This was such a fun shoot-- thank you Kassie for allowing me to capture these family memories for you!! I can not wait to see your canvas art collection that will be the wall decor for your 6x8 ft wall-- xo

Ok here are just a few (lol I just could not narrow it down) of the images from their family session-- enjoy!!




























0 comments: