THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, April 3, 2010

litchfield arizona wedding photographer: jenna + derek

After enjoying a beautiful morning on a 9.5 backpacking hike this morning, I came home to blog about Jenna and Derek's wedding-- looking at these images brought to my memory what a beautiful day this was! Jenna & Derek tied the knot at Pebblecreek Eagle's Nest Golf Coarse. This location offers some great places to photograph. We couldn't have asked for better Arizona weather-- the lighting was wonderful as well.


The colors of the wedding where coral and brown--ladies had beautiful coral dresses, and I loved the sharp brown suites the guys wore. Jenna was walked down the isle by her grandfather. He gave a heartfelt speech in remembrance of her late father as he gave her in marriage to Derek. The beautiful ceremony was down by the water, and it ended with an awesome surprise of the fountains turning on shooting high into the sky when the kiss was sealed!
Jenna, Derek, bridal party and the family were so fun to work with. Jenna was a very easy-going bride and I just love all the images I captured of her! I had such a great time being able to get creative with I was photographing the "Man Shots" lol the cigar shots. I was so funny while photographing the guys where laughing at me because I was getting so excited lol!

The evening started off with some great first dance images. They had a beautiful cupcake cake that was soon involved in an exchange that ended all over their face lol! Jenna & Derek received some great advice from his grandparents, the winners of the longest married-- I believe it was 56 years!! I wish you both the same happiness and love your grandparents have for each other!! Thank you so much for having me be part of the happiness that was shared on this day!!

And without further ado.....Mr. & Mrs. Becko :)

Venue: Pebble Creek Country Club Eagles Nest
Officiant: Rev. Rich Stoffan
Florals: Flowers by Jodi
Hair: Jessica Priolo
Makeup: Stephanie Nault
Gown: Davids Bridal
Suits: Nicks Mensware
Cake: Baker Wee
Dj: Face the Music, Teffanie Brasch






































Copyright © 2010 Blue i Concepts Photography
Images may not be modified, copied or printed. If reposted photo credit must be given and logo remain.

0 comments: