THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, November 18, 2010

litchfield arizona wedding photographer: lisa + garrett




Lisa and Garrett tied the knot on October 9th. We did the "first look" and formals at the beautiful grounds of The Wigwam Resort & Spa. Lisa and I had also set up a surprise "first look" with her father, which was such a touching moment as well! We then headed to the Christ Presbyterian Church of Goodyear for the ceremony. Their reception took place at the wonderful location of Pebble Creek Tuscany Falls. The room was decorated beautifully by Thee Wedding Warehouse home of Endearing Floral Design, who also did a fabulous job on the bouquets and florals for their wedding. Garrett had proposed to Lisa in Italy, yes so romantic huh?! I have to say I truly haven't seen a groom that was sincerely so happy and so laid back as Garrett was. He seriously had a smile on his face all day long...love it! :) I am so very excited for these two has they begin their lives together has husband and wife with the wonderful news that they are expecting their first child!! Congrats Lisa and Garrett!

Wedding Fairy: Thee Wedding Warehouse




First Look with Garrett!

First Look with her Father!















Love the "perma grin" Garrett had on his face the entire day :D



Love these two I captured of this little guy who was jamming with Curtis!





All images © copyright Olivia Womack, Blue i Concepts Photography. May not be copied/removed. All rights reserved.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Olivia, I am friends with your brother and follow your photography. I was viewing this post and realized I KNOW LISA AND GARRET! LOL Crazy that I would find Lisa by pictures you took of them!

Thank you for sharing your tallent and I am excited they chose you to photograph them!

Blue i Concepts Photography said...

Oh Michelle that is too funny, and such a small world!! They are such a wonderful couple, and I had a blast capturing they 2 of them. Well I greatly thank you for your support in my passion, and thank you for taking your time to follow!! :)