THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, November 18, 2010

scottsdale arizona engagement photographer: lisa + garrett

So this has to be one of my cutest couples....meet Lisa and Garrett! They are so cute together and show that true love and passion for each other, which for me was awesome that they felt very comfortable around me to show. This session was full of laughing, they had me cracking up. I think this session was a hit, and very honored when Lisa replied, "Wow, this isn't me, you made me feel and look so beautiful!"

It is a such wonderful idea to have your bridal makeup trial for your engagement session! Lisa had her makeup done by the wonderful Heather Peterson at Pure Radiance Salon.














All images © copyright Olivia Womack, Blue i Concepts Photography. May not be copied/removed. All rights reserved.


0 comments: